ITOL Central Eastern Europe. Misssion:
- “We provide a leading edge and continuous learning environment for individuals, communities and networks”.
- Network of Networks. Connecting Learning and Success. Follow Your Path through Mentoring
ITOL creates opportunities for professional development and contribution in the field of Learning and Development:
- International qualifications for developing professionals in training and occupational learning;
- International professional acknowledgement;
- International accreditation of training programmes and courses;
- Affiliation to international professional bodies for learning suppliers;
- Real-time access to learning resources and tools;
- Opportunities for brand awareness and becoming a partner in local, regional and international development projects;
- Understanding the educational and labour market;
Balance the offer and demand on the competency market.
ITOL Think Tank. Build a Learning Society.
Our goal is to stimulate ideas for improving the Lifelong Learning policies, to generate practical solutions and share best practices in a network of practitioners, researchers and consultants. Our vision encompasses a free society, with powerful people building professional success through learning!
Professional beliefs: Europe should be re-professionalized and allow its human capital re-gaining the professional self-esteem and build a high quality and sustainable performance reputation.
For as the pace of change accelerates we all need to learn, unlearn and relearn in order to survive and to progress.